How To Register
Click here to register and either “Create Account” or sign in with your existing Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials. Then follow these steps:
- Add family members. This includes you, your spouse/other parent, and the children who are participating in a program with the Whitewater Ski Team.
- Choose your family’s registration to select your BC Alpine membership type. At least one parent must register as a BC Alpine Fee Parent/General Member ($20) or the registration cannot be processed. Each parent volunteering with the team must register as a BC Alpine General Member.
- Choose your family’s programs to select the Whitewater Ski Team program your child or children will be participating in.
- Add a sibling discount if you are registering more than one child in your family. The discount is $50 per family (not per child).
- Electronically sign liability waivers for yourself, your spouse/other parent, and your child/children.
- After receiving an invoice by email, provide payment by sending an e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski racing is not an elite sport! Our club is committed to making ski racing accessible. Keeping fees manageable is a priority — our fees are the lowest in the province. Of course, we need to balance that with supporting our amazing coaches. Used equipment is a great way to control and the following programs provide financial support for families based on income:
Fee Summary – Early bird rates listed below include $50 discount and apply until Nov 15
|Kootenay Zone Entry Level Program (U6, U8 Half Day)||2011-2013||$325||$76||$401|
|Kootenay Zone Entry Level Program (U8, U10, U12 Full Day)||2007-2012||$425||$76||$501|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Part Time)||2007-2008||$750||$76||$826|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Full Time)||2007-2008||$950||$76||$1026|
|Provincial Racing Program (U14 Full Time)||2005-2006||$1050||$140||$1190|
|Provincial Racing Program (U16-U21 Full Time)||1998-2004||$1150||$140||$1290|
|Provincial Racing Program (While Coaching, Part TIme)||1998-2003||$750||$140||$890|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Full Time)||up to 1997||$950||$108||$1058|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Part Time)||up to 1997||$750||$108||$858|
|Provincial Racing Masters No Coaching Option||up to 1997||$20||$108||$128|
- Dryland training for U12 and U14 included.
- Additional fee for dryland training for U16 and up.
- Add $20 per parent for BC Alpine General Member Fee.
- Sibling discount of $50 for more than one child in a family registered.
- After Nov 15 regular fees apply, which are $50 higher for each program.