How To Register
Click here to register and either “Create Account” or sign in with your existing Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials. Then follow these steps:
- Add family members. This includes you, your spouse/other parent, and the children who are participating in a program with the Whitewater Ski Team.
- Choose your family’s registration to select your BC Alpine membership type. At least one parent must register as a BC Alpine Fee Parent/General Member ($20) or the registration cannot be processed. Each parent volunteering with the team must register as a BC Alpine General Member.
- Choose your family’s programs to select the Whitewater Ski Team program your child or children will be participating in.
- Electronically sign liability waivers for yourself, your spouse/other parent, and your child/children.
- After receiving an invoice by email, provide payment by sending an e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski racing is not an elite sport! Our club is committed to making ski racing accessible. Keeping fees manageable is a priority — our fees are the lowest in the province. Of course, we need to balance that with supporting our amazing coaches. Used equipment is a great way to control and the following programs provide financial support for families based on income:
Fee Summary – Early bird rates listed below include $50 discount and apply until Nov 15
|Kootenay Zone Entry Level Program (U6, U8 Half Day)||2012-2014||$325||$79.50||$404.50|
|Kootenay Zone Entry Level Program (U8, U10, U12 Full Day)||2008-2013||$425||$79.50||$504.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Part Time)||2008-2009||$750||$79.50||$829.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Full Time)||2008-2009||$950||$79.50||$1029.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U14 Full Time)||2006-2007||$1100||$147.50||$1247.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U16-U21 Full Time)||1999-2005||$1250||$147.50||$1397.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (FIS Full Time)||1999-2003||$2000||$247.50||$2247.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Full Time)||up to 1998||$950||$116||$1066|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Part Time)||up to 1998||$750||$116||$866|
|Provincial Racing Masters No Coaching Option||up to 1998||$20||$116||$136|
- Dryland training for U12 and U14 included.
- Additional fee for dryland training for U16 and up.
- Add $20 per parent for BC Alpine General Member Fee.
- After Nov 15 regular fees apply, which are $50 higher for each program.