How To Register
Click here to register and either “Create Account” or sign in with your existing Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials. Then follow these steps:
- Add family members. This includes you, your spouse/other parent, and the children who are participating in a program with the Whitewater Ski Team.
- Choose your family’s registration to select your BC Alpine membership type. At least one parent must register as a BC Alpine Fee Parent/General Member ($20) or the registration cannot be processed. Each parent volunteering with the team must register as a BC Alpine General Member.
- Choose your family’s programs to select the Whitewater Ski Team program your child or children will be participating in.
- Electronically sign liability waivers for yourself, your spouse/other parent, and your child/children.
- Finance/Payment please use the Paypal button in the registration software for payment or if you prefer a different payment option contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski racing is not an elite sport! Our club is committed to making ski racing accessible. Keeping fees manageable is a priority — our fees are the lowest in the province. Of course, we need to balance that with supporting our amazing coaches. Used equipment is a great way to control and the following programs provide financial support for families based on income:
Fee Summary – Early bird rates listed below include $50 discount and apply until Nov 15
|Program||Birth Year||Fee||BC Alpine Program Fees||Total|
|Kootenay Zone Nancy Greene League Entry Level Program (U6, U8 Half Day)||2013-2015||$400||$79.50||$479.50|
|Kootenay Zone Nancy Greene League Entry Level Program (U10, U12 One Half Day)||2009-2012||$450||$79.50||$529.50|
|Kootenay Zone Nancy Greene League Entry Level Program (U10, U12 Two Half Days)||2009-2012||$525||$79.50||$604.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Part Time)||2009-2010||$850||$79.50||$954.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Full Time)||2009-2010||$1075||$79.50||$1154.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U14 Full Time)||2007-2008||$1225||$147.50||$1372.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (U16-U21 Full Time)||2000-2006||$1375||$147.50||$1522.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (FIS Full Time)||2000-2004||$2250||330.50||2580.50|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Full Time)||prior to 2000||$1075||$116||$1191|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Part Time)||prior to 2000||$875||$116||$991|
|Provincial Racing Masters – No Coaching Option||prior to 2000||$25||$116||$141|
- Dryland training for U12 and U14 included.
- Additional fee for dryland training for U16 and up.
- FIS program BC Alpine fees include mandatory SAIP insurance
- Add $20 per parent for BC Alpine General Member Fee.
- After Nov 15 regular fees apply, which are $50 higher for each program.