How To Register
Click here to register and either “Create Account” or sign in with your existing Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials. Then follow these steps:
- Add family members. This includes you, your spouse/other parent, and the children who are participating in a program with the Whitewater Ski Team.
- Choose your family’s registration to select your BC Alpine membership type. At least one parent must register as a BC Alpine Fee Parent/General Member ($25) or the registration cannot be processed. Each parent volunteering with the team must register as a BC Alpine General Member.
- Choose your family’s programs to select the Whitewater Ski Team program your child or children will be participating in.
- Electronically sign liability waivers for yourself, your spouse/other parent, and your child/children.
- Pay online with PayPal to complete your registration. You do not require a PayPal account. There is an option to pay as a guest through PayPal. Payment is due for registration to be complete. Early bird pricing available for registration payments completed by November 15.
Ski racing is not an elite sport! Our club is committed to making ski racing accessible. Keeping fees manageable is a priority — our fees are among the lowest in the province for similar programming. As we need to balance the budget and support our amazing coaches, we also rely heavily on fundraising, grants, and community support. Used equipment is a great way to control gear costs, and the following programs are available to provide financial support for families based on need:
Pricing – Rates listed below apply until November 15. Fees increase by $50 for registration and payments made after November 15.
|Program||Birth Year||Fee||BC Alpine Program Fees||Total|
|Kootenay Zone Nancy Greene League – Whitewater Ski Team Shredders Program (U6, U8 Half Day)||2014-2015||$385||$84.80||$469.80|
|Kootenay Zone Nancy Greene League – Whitewater Ski Team Shredders Program (U10, U12, U14 )||2010-2013||$525||$84.80||$609.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Part Time)||2010-2011||$900||$84.80||$984.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (U12 Full Time)||2010-2011||$1,150||$84.80||$1,234.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (U14 Full Time)||2008-2009||$1,275||$152.80||$1,427.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (U16-U18 Full Time)||2004-2007||$1,275||$152.80||$1,427.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (FIS Full Time)||2001-2005||$2,200||$323.80||$2,523.80|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Full Time)||prior to 2001||$1,025||$121.30||$1,146.30|
|Provincial Racing Program (Masters Part Time)||prior to 2001||$900||$121.30||$1,021.30|
|Provincial Racing Masters – No Coaching Option||prior to 2001||$25||$121.30||$146.30|
- Dryland training for U12 and U14 included.
- Additional fee for dryland training for U16 and up.
- FIS program BC Alpine fees include mandatory SAIP insurance
- Add $25 per parent for BC Alpine General Member Fee.
- After Nov 15 regular fees apply, which are $50 higher for each program.
View Refund Policies and Covid Cancelation Policies: